Lets begin with a few facts that we all know:
1. Organisations want staff to feel less stressed and be more productive
2. Staff want to manage difficult thoughts more effectively to feel less overwhelmed and find it easier to focus for longer.
In short; both parties want to get more stuff done and feel better while they do it.
The Hydrate & Calm study has been created with 3 aims:
1. Can Mini Mindfulness & drinking enough water improve our performance? Previous scientific studies show us unequivocally that increased hydration and mindfulness help people feel better and get stuff done. Can the majority experience a noticeable benefit of high quality mini breaks?
2. Help people improve how they feel & perform in a few minutes a day. We advise everyone to keep their expectations low. People feel ' busy' often. So we have aimed to make it very convenient so people feel it's easy. (Like putting the ripest fruits on the bottom brach instead of the top of the tree).
3. To objectively test as well as subjectively test. Many studies are tested subjectively. But as we all know, how we answer depends a lot on other variables other than the point of intervention. (i.e when I answered the questions on day 1 the sun was shining and my boyfriend preposed to me. When I answered on Day 10 it was raining and my boyfriend had left me for my best friend). By using world leading cognitive tests (which take 10 mins) we can establish high quality results.
Can my company join?
Fill in the below and we will let you know. Places are extremely limited but we welcome all enquires.
This is your chance to join a world leading study and help staff feel a bit better (maybe a lot) in the process.